Tales of the Dying Earth
I am Ichiga.
I wander the woods of my covenant. I protect the woods of my covenant. The birds and trees are my friends. I feel through them. I am an extension of the world, and they are an extension of me. I will wander these woods until I am part of the woods as well. The woods are my home, and the woods are me.
Post Inn Ambush
I have been cleared. The fog of my mind has lifted. I no longer feel the hold of the covenant. My purpose is lost, but I am free. The tumult of a mind is radical. Such a taxing event. I will forge a new, radical druidism. I have abandoned peace, and will bring the fury of nature through my hand. I will abolish the covenant, and free my brothers at home. I am coming for you, Maline.
Ichiga’s Notable Conquests
- Entangling a shadow demon and his cohorts, and then holding the shadow demon, for an entire battle
- Growing a tree using his body
- Winning an entire cask of wine off of Arnolf, and drinking half of it immediately
- Being a human bridge
Ichiga’s Notable Failures
- Barfing in a Baron’s manse while trying to be stealthy
- 80% of his die rolls
- Entangling himself and Rosalyn but nobody else